Unlock Your Creative Potential
Drawing birds is a skill that anyone can learn if they are willing to put in the time and effort.
It’s an art form that requires patience, practice and creativity.
With guidance, anyone can create beautiful bird drawings with ease.
From choosing the right paper to creating realistic feathers, this step-by-step guide will help you unlock your creative potential.
Choosing The Right Supplies Makes All The Difference
The supplies you use for drawing birds are just as important as the technique you employ.
When it comes to pencils or pens, select ones that have a good tip size for detail work.
Quality sketchbook paper is also essential for providing a smooth surface to draw on and helping ensure vibrant colors when using paints or markers.
You don’t need fancy equipment either – simple items like colored pencils, erasers and rulers will do just fine!
Start Simple And Work Your Way Up
Before jumping into complex drawings of exotic species of birds, start by mastering basic shapes such as circles or ovals which make up most birds’ bodies and heads.
Once familiarized with those basic shapes, focus on adding details like beaks, eyes and feathers until you achieve a realistic look without making it too busy or cluttered with unnecessary lines.
Don’t forget to add wings too – some species require more intricate detailing than others!
Finally give each one of your creations its own name so they come alive even further in your mind’s eye!
- A complete premium quality professional 162-piece mega deluxe art creativity artist painting, sketching, and drawing set that contains everything...
- This set includes an incredible 142-piece art set in a wooden case and storage drawer containing 24 premium professional-grade watercolor paint...
- This unique creativity set also comes with 20 additional pieces; a 24 sheet 9" x 12" watercolor painting paper pad, a 30 sheet 9"x 12" premium...
- Beginning artists will appreciate this supply-packed, comprehensive set. Whether working in colored pencil, oil pastel, watercolor, or with a...
- Our watercolor paints are kid-safe as they are non-toxic, water-based, acid-free, and conform to ASTM D4236 and EN71. U.S. Art Supply is a...